I love how Ethan is talking to Wall-e in the picture...
Wall-e went everywhere with Ethan. He slept with him, ate with him, played with him, and talked to him- yeah I know, Ethan seriously needs some siblings. :) Ethan was so cute with his little stuffed buddy though. Everything was hunky dory until Wall-e went MIA. What transpired was nights of Ethan crying himself to sleep saying, "Wall-e, Wall-e, Mommy, I wanna Wall-e!" and him asking for Wall-e multiple times throughout the day. No other Wall-e substitutes would do, not even the movie cover. Eventually he could be satisfied with a drawing of Wall-e (which Justin and I have become very good at drawing him and the whole cast- this becomes especially helpful in church) or the movie cover but those nights without his beloved Wall-e were rough! We were unfortunately in Mexico during all of this and they dont quite have Disney stores down there so I couldn't run to the nearest mall to get him another. But alas, we have now returned to the states for good and now, so has Wall-e!!!!!!
I even got him some cool Wall-e pajamas on clearance!
Wall-e now sleeps with Ethan, eats with him, plays and goes everywhere with him! Ethan is one happy camper and we are both pretty sure that the Disney store is most definitely our new favorite store!
3 comments:
It is hooked up it looks like. We have friends that their boys love Cars the way Ethan loves Wall-E. I think it is cute to see how excited kids get about these things.
It sure is a cute movie! Hope you guys are settling in to your new place! how fun!
lol. that is so cute!
Post a Comment